If you’re about to start the search for the perfect outfits for your bridesmaids, we’ve got some very exciting news for you, ladies. We’ve teamed up with Goddiva to offer one lucky winner four gorgeous gowns for their bride tribe, in the colour and style of their choice.
Whatever the occasion, online shopping portal Goddiva has got you covered. From chic designs that are perfect for the office to sparkling frocks that will keep you glittering through party season, Goddiva also offers a huge range of occasionwear, in every cut, style and colour imaginable. We’re talking maxi gowns, mini dresses, elegant evening attire... And everything in between!
Goddiva’s in-house design team creates all their pieces from scratch, meaning you won’t find anything quite like them elsewhere. The brand also recently partnered with glamour-puss reality star Stephanie Pratt to launch her debut clothing line: a shimmer-encrusted, sequin-studded range of pieces you’re going to want to check out, ASAP.
And did we mention Goddiva sells wedding dresses? Their budget-friendly range of bridal gowns starts at just £69. There’s also a bridesmaid collection - with styles to suit every theme and colour palette - which your girls will adore!
To find out more and browse the full range, visit goddiva.co.uk.
For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below. Need a clue with the question? Click here!
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.