Published 4th Oct 2017 - You might already own some of these products
Jacqueline Jossa tied the knot to Dan Osborne earlier this summer - and now, her MUA has shared the secret behind her gorgeous wedding day make-up!
Jac and Dan tied the knot on June 24 at beautiful Cheshire mansion, Delamere Manor, with the pair swapping their vows in a flowers-and-family-filled celebration that went on until the small hours.
Famed for her dewy, glowing skin, the EastEnders star stunned on her wedding day, with make-up artist Mikey Phillips revealing the exact products he used to help her achieve the look.
In an Instagram post shared last week, Mikey - who has worked with a host of famous faces, including Ferne McCann and Megan McKenna - shared a shot of the gorgeous bride, captioning it with the precise beauty products he used. Chances are you might already have one or two of them in your make-up bag!
- Ariana lashes from Lashes Elegance
- Original Illuminating Drops from Iconic London
- Pearl Breeze Concealer from Xip Professional
- Pink Diamond Lifting Mask and #3 Contour Powder from Rodial
- Black Ink Gel Liner from Bobbi Brown
- Sheer Glow Foundation from Nars