Reiss's Head of Personal Tailoring, Alex McCart, shares his top tips for style success on the big day
If you're still searching for your wedding suit and have no idea where to begin, there's no better place to start than here!
High street brand Reiss offer shoppers a brilliant Personal Tailoring service, which offers a luxury approach to men's tailoring. The 17-stage tailoring process allows you to become the designer, picking your own fabrics, colours and styles, perfect for creating a truly unique suit in time for your wedding day!
Here, Reiss's Head of Personal Tailoring, Alex McCart (pictured right), shares his 10 do's and don'ts for finding the perfect
suit for your wedding day.
· Make sure your suit fits perfectly. This is the most important thing to bear in mind when it comes to great tailoring.
· Choose a suit that flatters your shape – double-breasted is a good choice for tall, slim men and single-breasted is a classic all-rounder.
· Remember vertical stripes add height.
· Make sure the colour of your shirt and tie complement each other and the suit.
· Make sure to wear the right shoes. A tan pair looks great with a navy suit, whereas a classic pair of black brogues will go with anything.
· Look awkward in your suit. Relax, stand at ease and be aware of your posture.
· Forget when you sit down to open your jacket.
· Close the bottom button of the suit jacket; this can look uptight and distorts the drape of the fabric.
· Match your tie with your pocket square.
· Wear shoes that are dirty, scuffed up or unpolished.
Find out more about Reiss's Personal Tailoring service by clicking here.